Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Movie Time

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge




Blog #4 of Amber and Neelys Holiday Blog Challenge :)
Challenge: Fave Holiday movies/Tv Shows.


For this blog I took a lot into consideration. SO many movies and shows that pertain to the holidays. I was able to narrow it down to my top 2 :)

For the comedy...of course.....HOME ALONE. (OBVIOUSLY) This movie will be a classic until the day I die. Such a cute and fun family movie. One that will be watched over and over for years to come.




And for the sweet love, comedy, tear jerker.....THE HOLIDAY. Cameron Diaz is always someone that can make me laugh, and Jude Law...well hes beautiful. I cry everytime I watch this. It is such a sweet movie!!!


3 comments:

Simply Mily said...

I love the holiday =)

Unknown said...

Great picks! I havent seen Home Alone in a long time. My sister loves it and so does my Husband but I really love the Holiday!

LC said...

Visiting from A Complete Waste of Makeup!

I LOVE the Holiday! Forgot to put it on my list though!