Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas quiz time!!

I havent had time to blog recently (sad day :() I thought I would make some time to do a special Christmas quiz for everyone! Enjoy!



1. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate for sure!! I have never tried eggnog, but to me it sounds like I would be drinking eggs, and I do not want to do that

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
He just sets it under the tree. he doesnt have time to wrap, thats what his slaves are for

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
WHITE lights!!

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I havent, but I think I may start ;)

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually the day after Halloween. Im a freak when it comes to Christmas

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Love me some ham!!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
The new Pjs I always got every year, and still do :)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
As crazy as this is, I think I always knew there wasnt one. I never really had some dramatic life changing experience about finding out the truth

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
used to when I was growing up, now...not so much

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
I try to keep it simple, elegant and beautiful

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
I love the snow, hate the ice!

12. Can you ice skate?
I actually have a phobia of skating of any kind, it terrifies me beyond belief

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
all of them :)

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
I love seeing everyone get excited about the gift I get them!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
pumpkin pie, is the only dessert that comes to mind

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Not being able to sleep all night and waking up at 2 in the morning ready to open presents

17. What tops your tree?
Normally some type of star

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
I love giving, but lezby honest.....i do love to get some gifts too, gives me a chance to get things i cant normally buy myself

19. Candy canes: yuck or yum?
Efun to look at, gross to eat

20. Favorite Christmas show?
show? ummm charlie brown

21. Saddest Christmas song?
apparently "baby its cold outside" my bff just recently pointed out how it sounds like its a man trying to rape a woman...thats pretty sad shit!

22. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
have yourself a merry little christmas :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

White lights for sure! :)