Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Attire

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge



Day #5 of Amber and Neelys Holiday Blog Challenge

Challenge: Ideal Outfit/Festivities


For my Holiday attire, if im going casual, I simplify it as much as possible. Jeans, sweater and a cute scarf, obviously.



If im going to a more formal holiday event, I still try not to overdo it. I like to stick to the reds and the blacks. Im boring I know. I will wear a dress, something non revealing for the most part and partially to my knees :)


3 comments:

Monica said...

Good picks, that dress is classy! I lay around most of Christmas day and if we leave the house I am most likely throwing on some jeans too :)

Bree said...

Love the dress! I have an obsession with scarves, so of course that is adorable!

I am hosting a fashion link up on my blog. If interested you can go ahead and link up :)

http://breeeex33.blogspot.com

Mia Maree said...

The red color is SO pretty!!